Monday, July 26, 2010

Nashville Famer's Market-LAME

Is it just me? It seems like the farmer’s market used to be a place to go to get FRESH beautiful fruits and veg directly from the source but it seems like it is a place for the farmers to get rid of the crap the buyers won’t take now.

My friend Amanda and I enjoy spending the day with our kids out at the farmer’s market. Last trip Amanda bought some Plums that went bad the NEXT Day! I bought some green beans Friday that were NASTY by the time I went to serve them Saturday.

I support buying locally and want to get farm fresh items that help our economy but I don’t think I will continue to buy from the farmer’s market in Nashville with this terrible quality!

Looking for other options, please share if you have ideas on how to order online or a new market!

No comments:

Post a Comment