Monday, September 13, 2010

The Next FOOD Network Star- Me?

Food Network Head Shots


Here are my "head shots" Meg (the 15 year old) took yesterday in the garden!

I went to the open call today for Food Network's The Next Food Network Star! It was pretty exciting! They herded us into a room where we waited for our number to be called... I was in there about an hour! Yawn! I met some interesting people and probably had the most fun watching "characters" and laughing at them that I have in a LONG time! There was a WOMAN there that looked EXACTLY like Brett Michaels! I promise! Blonde hair, cowboy hat and all! I wouldn't have known she was a woman except for the "character" sitting next to me pointed out that she has "BOOBIES" hahaha!!!

Today was a brief interview, I am not sure how I did... it was rather confusing and over before it started. lol but Here's to hopin! At least you all like me right?

3 comments:

  1. HI, Testing because Sara said she couldn't comment... is it going to work?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you'll do a great job! Looking forward to hearing what the next step is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing how everything goes! I think you would be great. Love the head shot! You look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete